[RESOLVED] Can't duplicate Miroverse "Scrum Puzzle" board

• 22 May 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! Maybe someone can help me. I cannot load any Miroverse boards into my own team’s board. This has been happening for several days.

However whenever I try to use it it just appears to get stuck on loading and nothing happens.

And this situation is repeated with all boards.

What could be the problem?

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

@EwaChuda - Resolution from Miro support:

Thank you for flagging this! 

The cause of Something went wrong was the video on the board. Our Team has re-uploaded one and now you can use the template.

I have confirmed that I am able to duplicate this template now.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Ksenia Zolotareva ,

you have to open the board and then duplicate the board - this opens the board into your account:

Michael

Userlevel 1

Oh, thank you very much! I didn't know about this method.

I have the same issue, as described in this topic - I cannot load the Miro board from Miroverse. When I open the board as mentioned above then I can see it only in “view-only” access:

Does anybody knows how to be in edit mode, so then I can duplicate the board.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EwaChuda - You cannot edit boards from these Miroverse, otherwise anyone else who wished to copy/duplicate the board to their Miro account would see everyone else’s edits.

As per the instructions above, you need to Duplicate the board to your account.

1. Open the board
  2. Click on the board name
  3. And the Duplicate

Robert, thank you for your reply but it looks it doesn’t work this way for me. When I click on “Duplicate” as you mentioned then I get the message:

But next info is about error:

and the board didn’t duplicate :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EwaChuda - I had to go find the template you were trying to duplicate. When I found it, I too am unable to duplicate it.

The template → https://miro.com/miroverse/scrum-puzzle/

Direct board link → https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kt1w6wQ=/

I get the same “Sorry, something went wrong” error when trying to duplicate the board from both the Use template button on the Miroverse page and when using the Duplicate button from within the board → Board details modal.

@EwaChuda - I will open a Miro support ticket and CC you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EwaChuda - Resolution from Miro support:

Thank you for flagging this! 

The cause of Something went wrong was the video on the board. Our Team has re-uploaded one and now you can use the template.

I have confirmed that I am able to duplicate this template now.

@Robert Johnson Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help. I have just returned from vacation and have this gift - the template works. Thank you :blush: :)