[RESOLVED] Can't delete, duplicate, rename, edit, or even open some boards

• 3 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I recently created a new board using Miro’s 2023/2024 calendar template and after editing a little bit (just duplicated the 2023 calendar and created a 6x2 table), it became super slow and unstable (I’m getting a lot off “reconnecting/connection restored” messages).

I then decided to delete it and start a new one from scratch, but now it appears to be “locked” somehow. I can’t edit, rename or move it. It only gives me a “sorry, something went wrong” message.

trying to delete

error message

Also, all editing tools are missing from the board view. I just can’t to anything with it. 

missing tools

Any tips?

Thanks in advance and a great 2023!

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

I just received the following notification that the issue was resolved:

After a few refreshes my problem board is loading again and all UI elements are present.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Note: There appears to be a significant outage/issue at the moment. The following message is at https://status.miro.com/:

I am subscribed to the status page, but have not received an email about this outage.

My issue is what I cannot open any boards.

Response from Miro support@ 2:15pm CST (UTC-6):

Thanks for reaching out and reporting the issue!

We’re truly sorry to hear you’re experiencing problems accessing Miro. Our engineers are already on the case and doing their best to resolve this issue to prevent it from bothering you in the future. Feel free to check the Miro Status Page for interim updates. We will also update you when the issue is resolved.

Please bear with us — we will keep you updated on our progress.

Thanks! Just saw that and was coming here to leave a comment about it. Let’s wait and see then.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I just noticed that one can subscribe to updates for a specific incident:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I just received the following notification that the issue was resolved:

After a few refreshes my problem board is loading again and all UI elements are present.