[RESOLVED] Boards/dashboard not loading

• 31 October 2021
  • 38 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Still having issues here in the UK im afraid  - Is everyone else up and running ok?

IT’S BACK! Woohoo. 

I have the same issue, no boards loading …. and at just the time I need them :tired_face:

It’s ALWAYS just at the time you need them! ;-)

I have the same issue, no boards loading …. and at just the time I need them :tired_face:

Same. Can’t get the boards loading. Argh! Must be site-wide? 

Board do NOT load atm… 

Same issue here. None of the boards are loading. Windows 10, chrome & firefox. Cleared cache and site data on all browsers. 

@Robert Johnson the Miro support team have confirmed that its a bug - its being looked at.

Cheers

Mike

HI,

same issue here with Raspberry PI + Pi-Hole

I needed to whitelist split.io (with subdomains) inside pi hole admin panel

good luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mcarrington - I am curious as to what Miro support could tell us about this, so I have converted your reply into a Miro support ticket. It would be helpful if you could please update this post with what the support team tells you - thanks in advance :slight_smile:

We have the same issue - by default we block split.io in our hosts files via the https://github.com/StevenBlack/hosts

# [split.io]
0.0.0.0 cdn.split.io
0.0.0.0 events.split.io
0.0.0.0 sdk.split.io

Which now stops the dashboards loading.

We’ve been running the hosts file for a long time without issue - so guessing this is something Miro have rolled out recently for A/B testing / feature rollout.

Question for Miro team is can we opt out?

I had this issue as well, and then remembered that my roommate set up Pi-hole on our network! Are you blocking any traffic (corporate VPN, Pi-hole, etc)? That could be the root of the problem. 

Hello everyone!

Pls help me with the problem. Miro doesn’t load the dashboard. There’s only a loading sign. 

I can see messages like these: 

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Module Board load failed. Seems like the code died on import phase
    at (индекс):231
    at async Promise.all (/app/dashboard/index 0)
sdk.split.io/api/splitChanges?since=-1:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
sdk.split.io/api/splitChanges?since=-1:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Не удалось загрузить карту исходного кода с помощью инструментов разработчика: Не удалось выполнить синтаксический анализ контента для https://miro.com/app/static/vendor~AppAct.des~Boa~LeaTea~Sea~644a4a9f.712a2a96d9b8e990a764.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input..