Answered

Really need to add the Save offline feature

Userlevel 1

Everything in Miro right now feels great, no complaints at all, except not being able to save offline as well. 

Recently we’ve been having intermitent connection where I am, I’m sure it happens to many of us, and it will continue to be a problem the more users you have. 

It would really be great if you could add that feature which is something most of us would expect of any software these days, even if the Cloud save works great. 

Thanks a million and best wishes!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 1 May 2021, 13:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sergio Brelver -

Feel free to upvote this similar wish list idea: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/offline-mode-925

Kiron

This would helps SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

As a professor, I make a ton of boards before class that no one will see or use until the first day of class. Being able to work on these boards over break, while traveling, camping etc would greatly extend my ability to use Miro as a collaborative tool - it’s main purpose.   Please remember, not all collaboration is the same, and their are many structures and hierarchies for collaboration.

Please consider a stand alone app that is meant for miro board prep - and one could copy content from a local drive into the main app or similar functionality!