Quirky Connections lines issue

• 4 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi 

New to Miro and would appreciate the help. 

I have just started with a Mind map template, and have an issue with the connection lines. I have checked the resources available but no luck as yet.

I can not seem to bring the text in that column closer together, 4 text boxes, as the lines keep moving. So if I move two closer, when I move the third text box the other two move position. 

I have tried to capture it in the image below, can you see how I have text at the top and bottom that’s generating the big curved lines. I have tried everything I can think of, so a little stuck 

Thanks!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@23Map -

When you select the “align child nodes” option in the pop-up toolbar after clicking on the parent node of those stretched out nodes, does that help?

Kiron

Thanks for the response Kiron. Yes I have tried the align option, with no change 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@23Map -

Unfortunately, then it is likely a result of the mind map auto spacing behavior. There’s been a few other posts about this in the past, and there might even be a wish list item you could search for and upvote to provide manual control or overrides.

Kiron