Q+A Thread: Inactive Teams Deletion

• 10 January 2023
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you everyone for sharing this information. We've alerted the team responsible and our support team will work with in the next few days to identify the team we've emailed you about. Thanks for your patience and any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused!

Hey Community!

I also received an email about an inactive team. Although I use your platform almost every day. I have one person on the team - myself.
Check, please.
I don't want to lose your platform.
My email: **Moderator note: Emails addresses removed to protect user’s privacy. Email addresses can be found in “Team notes” field of moderator control panel**

Userlevel 1

Hello

I got this message as well and am a very active user.  I belong to two teams.  One team was just active last week. The other, other we used 10 times almost once a month, in 2022.  I should not have received that email.

Thank you.  Its a great tool and we enjoy using Miro

Hi there, 

I also have no idea why I¨ve recieved the threatening e-mail, as I’m a very regular user and pay my membership fees on time :]

As far as I know, I am a member on only  one team, can you please help??

Thank you, 
Tereza D.

Userlevel 1

Hi Still I Didn’t Get The Permission How Can I Get The Permission To Active User For miro 

@Gabriel Bonini de Faria - The email was to inform you about a team space that is inactive, not your Miro account profile.

Perhaps what has happened is that your Miro account profile is a member of more than one team. Can you please confirm how many team/spaces you can see from your Miro dashboard? For example, my profile is a member of ten teams:

Hello.

i received as well the inactive mail. Can you help me double check pls? I’m new at using Miro, and I’m using it daily.

thanks team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Gabriel Bonini de Faria - The email was to inform you about a team space that is inactive, not your Miro account profile.

Perhaps what has happened is that your Miro account profile is a member of more than one team. Can you please confirm how many team/spaces you can see from your Miro dashboard? For example, my profile is a member of ten teams:

Hello good morning

I just received it in my email but i think it is a mistake because Im not a Miro inactive user, can you please double check my account, please