Пропали все доски / all boards are gone

• 31 May 2022
  • 1 reply

День добрый, под моим аккаунтом (бесплатный) находились три доски. 

Сейчас смотрю, что они исчезли. Вообще не вижу ни одной доски, старые, привязанные к командным аккаунтам. Не могу выбрать свой аккаунт, как будто его не существует.

Совершенно не понимаю, что произошло. Еще 27 мая все работало.

Помогите, пожалуйста, это критически важно достать их.

С уважением,
Александра

Good afternoon, under my account (free) there were three boards. 

Now I see that they are gone. I don't see any boards at all, I only see the old ones linked to team accounts. Can't select my account as if it doesn't exist.

I don't understand at all what happened. On May 27 everything worked.

Please help, it's critical to get them. Very important for me

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If the Team/space you created the boards in is no longer showing up in your Miro dashboard’s left side panel, e.g.:

… then it is likely that you created the boards in a Team that you were either not a Team Admin or not the sole Team Admin and a Team Admin has deleted/removed you from the team. If this is the case, the only thing you can do is to try to track down which team this may have been in, e.g., look through your emails for an old “invite link” to a Miro team.

You could also try opening one of the old boards if you still have the link in your browser history - try opening the board and you should be greeted with a button to click to “request access”. If you were deleted from a team where the board is, then whomever the new board owner is should get an email notification.

In the future, I would suggest auditing your team’s user list and ensuring that you are the only Team Admin of the team.

This Help Center article will show you how to navigate to the users page - from there you can see the members of your team, change them to/from Member/Team Admin, or delete them from the team.

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571234-Remove-users