Problem with uploading images on Miro Android app

• 27 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I can't upload any images or Screenshots on Miro App, though I haven't had any poblems with it before. What is the problem with Miro app and how can I fix it? I'll ve very thankful for any answers

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Maria84 -

Can you provide more details? What device are you using? What is the size and format of the images? What happens when you try to upload them?

I just uploaded a sample JPEG file using the Miro app on my Windows PC without issue…

Kiron

Yes, surely, I use only miro app on my xiaomi redmi 8 pro, the size isn't big, about 300-500 kilobits, jpeg, when I try to upload, nothing happens, I don't get any error messages at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Maria84 / @Kiron Bondale - I too am unable to upload an image from my Miro Android app (3.7.1). I have converted this post into a Miro Support ticket.

@Maria84 - It would be helpful if you could please post back here what the Miro support team tells you. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Maria84 - Miro has pushed out a fix in version 3.7.3 and I have confirmed that image uploads are now working again for me. Please check for the update in the Google Play Store or however you download apps.