Answered

Problem when logged in under multiple accounts

• 23 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi - has anyone come across this problem? I use Miro under two accounts. One is a client’s account. The other is my own account. When I’m logged into my own account and try to upgrade accounts, it seems to think I’m logged in under the client’s account. My client has over 50 users and I have 3 users, but want to upgrade to 15 users. So when I try to upgrade to 15 users, it tells me I need to remove 35 users. I assume it thinks I’m in my client’s account. If anyone has had this experience and knows how to fix it, advice would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 23 January 2021, 21:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tim O'Halloran - To clarify, an email address is what makes a Miro account profile. And then a Miro account profile can be a member of one or more Teams/Plans.

Do you have one Miro account that you sign into with and that Miro account profile is then a member of two Teams?

Assuming yes, you would see two Teams on the left-hand side of your dashboard - yours and your clients. 

And when you mention "upgrade" I will assume that your current plan is a Free Plan.

So, if my assumptions are correct, are you for sure viewing your team's dashboard when you click on the Upgrade button, i.e., you have clicked in your Team icon on the left-hand side?

Please correct anything I have gotten wrong.

Yeah that’s right, I’m signed in as my own business name (have selected the icon for my business on the Left hand side). 

And yes, my current plan is a free plan, but my client’s plan (which I am a member of their team) is a business account

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tim O'Halloran - SSO (Single-Sign-On) is available for the Business Plan and could be interfering with your ability to upgrade your Free Plan account - I suspect that upgrade path is a less common scenario.

In your case, please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form if you haven’t done so already.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.