Private Tutor

  • 16 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, I’m Serena, a private tutor here in Italy and a university student. Does anyone know if the education plan is available outside the U.S.? If so, as a student of an Italian University, can I apply for it? Can my collegues (researchers at the same university) apply either for the student or the teacher plan?

Thank you!


Best answer by Vlada 4 June 2020, 06:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Hi @Serena!

I’m happy to let you know that the Education plan is available outside the U.S. We provide Education accounts to students and staff members of accredited educational institutions. Please take a look at this article for more information. 

Feel free to submit your application here. Please do not forget to attach some proof of your student status and a document confirming the accreditation of your institution. And happy whiteboarding! :slight_smile: