Planner Widget - Azure DevOps

• 20 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I attended distributed ‘23 and one of the big takeaways for me was being told the planner widget would go live for Azure DevOps on 11/15.  It looks like it is working, and syncing to my company's Azure project, however the list of Azure teams does not include all the teams in our organization (and in fact, is a random list).  For example, some sub-teams are included where the parent is not.

I am trying to understand if it’s still in beta (the help page says yes) or if I can connect with a Miro developer working on this functionality to determine what the criteria is for teams to show up in the list. 

The widget looks really cool, and I’m excited to use it.  Just need to show all my teams for my ART can take advantage!

Thanks,

Eric

2 replies

Hi all,

I agree with Eric. Need to be able to select all the teams (or skip the team filter) And it would be nice if the “work item type” does not reset to all

Looking forward to using the planner widget

Hendrik-Jan

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing this question @Eric Grieser! We’ve made some updates to Azure DevOps. To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates,  join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar!  You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow ✨

Hope you all can join us for our What’s New Product Webinar too @Hendrik-Jan van der Waal !