Skip to main content

The email address registered with Miro is no longer valid. Miro will not change my email address, so how can I get a response to any request for help since it gets sent to my registered email address?

I started with Miro back when it was RealtimeBoard. My account was registered to my personal email address, When my company started using Miro, I was able to access both accounts (company and personal) with one login. Awhile back I changed the registered Miro email to my work address (at the request of the company’s Miro administrator). It appears that this has confused Miro’s system, as when I try to change the email address back to my gmail account, Miro says that the email address is already in use. When I try to use a different email account, Miro never sends the confirmation email, so it never goes active. How do I get support for this? I recently retired, so any email sent to the registered email address goes to the bit bucket. Again, so how do I get support?

?Edit to remove email address]

Hi @Gene 

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. I opened a support ticket for you, to help sort this out for you. I edited your post to remove your email information.