Skip to main content

I submitted a ticket for Support to get help with obtaining my invoice. I looked at self-serve invoicing, and when I look at my profile, I do not see a Billing tab for my team. Does anyone have any tips, or better yet, is there a more direct way to contact Support instead of letting my request sit there?

@RKata -

Just wanted to check that you clicked on your company settings and then the Company menu selection?

then

and finally

If you did, and the Billing option doesn’t show up, then other than a Support request ticket there’s not many options. 

How long ago did you submit the Support request?

Kiron

Hi Kiron, I followed all of those steps and there is no Billing selection under my team. I submitted the request nearly 2 days ago. How long does it usually take for Support to assist?

@RKata - Unfortunately the generally community won’t be able to escalate your request. In the meantime, I have a few more questions/suggestions that may help you find the information that you are looking for.

Search emails​​​​​​

If you are the person paying for the team, you should have emails from Miro - the subject should be “Your receipt from ‪RealtimeBoard Inc.” There should be a link in those emails to download an invoice.

Your Role on the team

Because you can’t see any Billing tab, you are likely a team Member and not an admin. Depending on your Plan type (Team, Business, Consultant, Enterprise) you should be able to find a Team Admin in the list of users/team members. From your Dashboard, click on the team settings gear icon:

And then click on Users and look for a Team Admin: 

NOTE: The above example is from the Miro Team Plan and a Team Admin would be able to see the Billing tab, so if you were on the Team Plan or see something similar to the above, you may be able to ask one of your Admins to get the invoice for you.

I received a response from Support and they mentioned a bug that prevents me from finding the Billing details. They will email invoices until it’s resolved.

Thank you to all for your input!

I need a support ticket for my problem. I am getting billed for $15 a month for a FREE account. I have no COMPANY menu item and no BIILING menu item. I have received no emails about an invoice. I need help stopping these charges.

@WSam - To clarify, anyone who goes to Miro’s website and signs up for a free account is not asked for a credit card. If your card is being charged by “MIRO.COM” on your credit card statement, at some point someone entered your credit card information into Miro. If this was not you, then you should contact  your credit card issuer.

I have received no emails about an invoice.

Some may ask, “How can this be happening to me?!”

A few possible scenarios:

1. Someone signs up with an email address, pays for a Miro subscription, and then
    1. Another Team Admin deletes them from a team
    2. Another Team Admin changes the Billing Admin email address in the Team’s Profile settings → Billing (now someone else is getting the emails) - NOTE: This is also considered a “feature” in Miro as it allows someone to pay for a Miro team subscription without consuming a paid license.
    3. someone updates their Miro account profile to another email address and now the billing statements are going to another email address.
    4. Someone signs up for a Free Plan, upgrades, and then deletes the paid team without first cancelling the subscription. 

I will request hat a Miro support ticket be opened for you, but I will warn that if you do not even know what the email address is was used for the subscription, then Miro will likely not be able to link it to the changes being made by their credit card processing provider, Stripe.

I would suggest that you think about to a time when you (or someone you know may have) used this credit card with Miro. Then, search emails to that address for:

• Subject like “Your receipt from RealtimeBoard Inc. dba Miro” or 
  • emails from: @stripe.com