Skip to main content

My Miro board lagging, can't work fluently. I tried everything and doesn't fixes.

• 15 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Today my Miro board started delaying and lagging.

Doesn’t seems to be a loading/downloading issue; it is more a selection/deselection/move/transform delay thing.

I tried everything I saw in related posts (checking internet connectivity, erasing caches and cookies, it happens with browsers/Miro app on Windows, duplicating de board, lot more things)

Can I get some help please? I use Miro as my core Platform.

1 reply

Today my Miro board started delaying and lagging.

Doesn’t seems to be a loading/downloading issue; it is more a selection/deselection/move/transform delay thing.

I tried everything I saw in related posts (checking internet connectivity, erasing caches and cookies, it happens with browsers/Miro app on Windows, duplicating de board, lot more things)

Can I get some help please? I use Miro as my core Platform.

I understand your frustration with the lagging issue in Miro. Since you've already taken several troubleshooting steps, consider these additional actions:

1. Check System Performance: Ensure your computer's resources (CPU, RAM, etc.) are not overloaded by other tasks. Closing unnecessary applications might help.

2. Browser and App Updates: Make sure your browser and Miro app are updated to their latest versions. Sometimes, updates can resolve performance issues.

3. Network Stability: Even if it doesn't seem like a loading issue, a stable internet connection is crucial for Miro's real-time collaboration. Ensure your network is reliable.

4. Contact Miro Support: Reach out to Miro's official support team with details of your issue. They can provide specific guidance and assistance tailored to your situation.

5. Use Feedback: Within Miro, use the "Give Feedback" option to report the issue directly. This helps Miro's team gather data and improve the platform.