My board was lost

• 15 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I believe I had a board with the generic My First Board name cause I hadn’t changed it. It had a lot of work I had done for a project, but it was the only board I had used so I hadn’t thought to change it. Well apparently back in December as part of a group project I was on a team where we created a board for 5 seconds and never used, and that team member left that old group a few days ago which forced my account to be admin of that teamm which I now can’t leave. I believe that team’s board of the same name that was basically empty overwrote my old board which I can no longer see or recover. 

If I have to I will subscribe to get it back but I wanted to know whatever I could about my chances of it even being in the deleted boards section. I also thought in getting the app for my computer it had save locally but I guess I’m screwed there too. Any help would be appreciated, I have the old link too if that would help.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Zachary Soules 

Thank you for reporting the issue! 🛠

We’re sorry you’ve run into it but please have no worries - I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂