Skip to main content

I have scanned the community but can’t find a simple solution.  I know it is me but I would like it a bright colour again.  Thanks!

@Darci LaRocque - Greetings from Saskatchewan! /=S=/

Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

As.for trying to resolve the issue, if you are using a browser to access Miro, have you tried disabling all browser extensions? (An incognito window usually does this for you.)

Next, I would suggest clearing your browser's cache.

Miro Desktop App

If you aren't already using Miro's desktop app, give that a try.

And if you are using it, try resetting the application data.

Thanks for the tip!  I am using the desktop app and it was like this odd colour all day.  I did close and reopen and the same.  Then I came back in today and it is back to normal.  I should have taken a screen shot!  I will make note of the resetting, thanks again!!!

I have exactly that issue. Two sticky notes that are highlighted with orange have the same background color. In fact all notes here have a standard background color

(I’m on a paid plan. The worst part, this started just right before the presentation in front of the camera).

Update: colors come back as soon as I reload the page. However as soon as I open frames and navigate - colors get desaturated.

Hi @Rinat Abdullin 

Thanks for following up on this thread!

One thing you can try to troubleshoot this by clearing your browser's cache or updating to the latest version, as sometimes that can help with display issues. Also, if you’re using any browser extensions, try disabling them temporarily to see if that makes a difference.

If you continue to face this problem, I recommend reaching out to our support team so they can investigate further. 

@Eca, if you look up a related support ticket that I’ve already created, you would see that I’ve done all of that, and a lot more, up to trying on a different device and uploading HAR file from the session that reproduces the problem.

@Rinat Abdullin - Our of curiosity, when this happens, are you viewing Miro on an external display? E.g., a monitor – either directly connected to your computer/laptop or through a dock/hub? I ask because I have ticket open (@Eca → 730666) for vector rendering related issues that are only happening on external displays.