Question

Miro Plugin for Sketch crashes on M1 mac

• 25 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Just wanted to flag this, but I have a new M1 Mac and when I try to log into Miro via the plugin (so I can sync stuff), it immediately crashes. I can probably run Sketch in Rosetta to avoid this, but then I lose the performance gains. Right now I’ve just been exporting and uploading to Miro separately, but hoping you can update the plugin in the near future!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone @Damian Koinski @Christian Brandt @Josie 

I’m sorry you faced this issue :pensive:

The recent Sketch updates were related to improving compatibility with M1 devices. Could you please check if the issue is still replicable on the latest Sketch version (71.1)? 

Same here, is there any temporary walkaround?

@Marina This also happened for me.If the plugin is not ported to M1 that might be the problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Josie,

I’m afraid there’s no one solution as this issue seems to happen for a small number of users only. I’ve converted your message into the support ticket as well. The Support Team will request more additional details to investigate the case. 

@Marina  Has this been resolved? I am still having this issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alex Lawrence-Richards,

Thanks for flagging! It definitely doesn’t sound okay. I’ve converted your message into a support ticket so that we investigate the case on our side. The Support team will get back to you via email.