Question

Miro Plugin for Sketch crashes on M1 mac

• 25 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Just wanted to flag this, but I have a new M1 Mac and when I try to log into Miro via the plugin (so I can sync stuff), it immediately crashes. I can probably run Sketch in Rosetta to avoid this, but then I lose the performance gains. Right now I’ve just been exporting and uploading to Miro separately, but hoping you can update the plugin in the near future!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alex Lawrence-Richards,

Thanks for flagging! It definitely doesn’t sound okay. I’ve converted your message into a support ticket so that we investigate the case on our side. The Support team will get back to you via email. 

@Marina  Has this been resolved? I am still having this issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Josie,

I’m afraid there’s no one solution as this issue seems to happen for a small number of users only. I’ve converted your message into the support ticket as well. The Support Team will request more additional details to investigate the case. 

@Marina This also happened for me.If the plugin is not ported to M1 that might be the problem?

Same here, is there any temporary walkaround?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone @Damian Koinski @Christian Brandt @Josie 

I’m sorry you faced this issue :pensive:

The recent Sketch updates were related to improving compatibility with M1 devices. Could you please check if the issue is still replicable on the latest Sketch version (71.1)?