Skip to main content

Is there any official certification program like AZ-900 (offered by Microsoft for Azure fundamentals) offered by Miro?

Thanks for your question, @Elodelsia! Miro does indeed offer an official certification program. While it might not be exactly like the AZ-900 for Azure, Miro's certification can help you build and demonstrate your expertise in using the platform.

You can explore the certification options and other learning resources through the Miro Academy.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask in the Community!

Thanks a ton for your response, @Eca ! I did explore Miro Academy for official certification, but I only found courses that offer badges. I'm looking for courses that provide certificates like "Miro Expert" or "Miro Administrator." Could you please help me with your input on how to achieve this?

Hello @Elodelsia 

We replied in your other threads on this same topic. The titles you ask about are not given out through the Academy. An “Administrator” refers to someone who works here, for example. The only badges available to you, and our users, can be earned through the Academy. Hope this helps.