Question

Miro keeps getting blocked when I type something

• 21 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, I hope someone can help me. Up till now I´ve been a happy user of a free plan. Some days ago I started to have problems - every 2-3 minutes when was trying to text the board just blocked. It keeps happening. I´ve tried different browsers, the problem is not there.

What can I do?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TatianaErm - It could be helpful if you could share a recording of the issue as your use of “blocked” could mean something very different than my/someone else’s meaning of “blocked” in this scenario.

Loom is free and quite easy to use an share a recording. You could do this from an area of your board that doesn’t contain any information that you do want seen on this forum, or just create a whole new board altogether. https://loom.com

Some other questions:

• If there are other members on your Free Plan team, is this happening for them too or just you? (If just you, this could indicate that it is your network connection, which could be related to any antivirus/malware projection/VPN software, a router, etc.
  • Are you able to try from another computer or network?
  • Have you tried the Miro desktop app?

@TatianaErm - It could be helpful if you could share a recording of the issue as your use of “blocked” could mean something very different than my/someone else’s meaning of “blocked” in this scenario.

Loom is free and quite easy to use an share a recording. You could do this from an area of your board that doesn’t contain any information that you do want seen on this forum, or just create a whole new board altogether. https://loom.com

Some other questions:

• If there are other members on your Free Plan team, is this happening for them too or just you? (If just you, this could indicate that it is your network connection, which could be related to any antivirus/malware projection/VPN software, a router, etc.
  • Are you able to try from another computer or network?
  • Have you tried the Miro desktop app?

Thank you for the reply! I’ll try to record what I mean by “blocked”. Actually it’s when I can’t do anything on the board, it doesn’t move or react to anything I do.
As for the rest of your questions:

1. Most of the time I’m the only user. But I’ll try to get a moment when there’s another person using it and find out if they are experiencing the same problems.
  2. I’ve tried it from a different network, the problem remains. I’ll try a different computer then.
  3. I’ve never tried the app and never heard of it. Have to look it up)