Miro Formating/Exporting Issues

• 12 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there!

I am working on my final university project in Miro. I got really used to it and I find it really easy to work around. However, I encountered an issue which I have never seen before in my 1 year of using the platform. 

I am using the frames as my pages (I intend to export everything into PDF once finished). I tried to do a trial export and for some reason, my cover page, which is solely designed in Miro, get slightly missaligned in PDF everytime I export. Not by much, but the moved components are enough to make it visible and not nice. It is around 8 Objects in total in the frame. Same issue goes for exporting image, vector etc...

Similarly, everytime I copy/paste this board, I encounter the same issue. Some components just move. Not all, just some. 

Has anyone encountered this issue before? How do I solve it? 

Thank you for any suggestion, 

V.

1 reply

The white part is a shape I put over the black frame. I thought of separating these into two frames, as I though it might solve the issue, but I am not sure if there is a way to export it as one page if done so. 

EDIT: I was able to get rid of the copy pasting issue by transfering everything into another frame, but the exporting issue still lasts.