Miro board data erased with no history!!

• 21 December 2021
  • 4 replies

My Miro board called "Design Evolution" got stripped from all of its contens. the last time i worked on it was the 19th of December and when i started it up today (21-12-2021) it had no more data. There was no data in the activity log and there was no backup even though i was connected to wifi and i had checked to see if it saved correctly. I use the Miro desktop app and am i paid user from TU Delft. I used this for one of my projects and it helped me out a lot so i hope it can be brought back or atleast partially. It is urgent because my Design Evolution is essential for my project and otherwise i have to make it all over again. Did anybody else experience this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lennart Kimmel -

I haven’t experienced something similar to this before, but given that you don’t have a backup, I’d suggest opening a Miro support request here and provide the board URL in the form: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Alright. I already submitted a support request but didnt give a specific board URL i will send a new one wit the URL included. Thanks for the help!

@Lennart Kimmel -

I haven’t experienced something similar to this before, but given that you don’t have a backup, I’d suggest opening a Miro support request here and provide the board URL in the form: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

@Lennart Kimmel , you can see if you can look at the your browser history or in an email if you’ve sent the board to anyone to get the board URL. Miro support is good with board retrieval once that has been provided!

Hi Lennart!

So sorry to hear about this issue. I do see the support ticket open on our end which has been responded to. Please kindly follow up with more information requested on the ticket so we may assist further!

Thank you for your patience :turtle: