Merge 2 company teams together

• 18 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Before the “Public with Password” feature was enabled I needed a way to may Miro boards available to Training participants but not risk them getting access to internal business or other client work.

As a reault we now have 2 parallel Mito teams with many of the same members, and many boards in each team. This is obviously twice the cost so I need a way to rationalise these.

QUESTION:

Can you help me merge the two teams so that I don’t have to labriously lift and shift the boards from one team to another. Even as an owner/admin I can’t see what baords people own so it is very difficult to do this manually. 

Any sugestions?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nick Coster -

To save a lot of manual effort, I’d suggest opening a Miro support request to handle this: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Otherwise, you’d be looking at having all board owners backup their boards to RTB files in the plan you wish to wind down and restore those to the plan which will persist. You’d also need to add all the active users from the wind down plan to the persist plan. And finally, you’d have to close that account and cancel the subscription.

Kiron

Thanks Kiron,

That is exactly what I have done. The community board was one step on the path to just findign a place that I could ask for support. 

TBH, I love Miro, but the way that they have hidden any form of non self service support is infuriating. 

--Nick