May I get an access to Board History - Versions, which were created before buying Business upgrade?

• 28 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello.

I’ve had some really good ideas typed on a text box. Then suddenly it dissapeared and then appeared again. It was looking like a bug, so I’ve reloaded Miro app. After entering my board again, all my text in this box dissapeared.

I’ve tried to recover my text via Board History - Activity, but I couldn’t find anything there.

Will I be able to recover my previous version of board if I will buy an upgrade?

In other words, does Mira has versions of my old board, which were made before buying upgrade? Or Mira starts to save versions of a board just after buying an upgrading plan?

I really want to get my ideas back :)

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ArtemReshetov - I believe the answer to your question is answered in the Board History FAQs:

Frequently asked questions

1. I have recently upgraded my team. Can I restore a board version that was created when my team was on Free plan?
    - No, versions start working only after one hour after the upgrade, so it's not possible to restore board versions created when you were on Free plan. However, in the future, you will be able to restore new versions created after the upgrade.

2. I do not have Versions in the board history. Why?
    - Please note that the feature is not supported in free teams. Besides, please make sure that your role on the board allows you to restore versions (you should be the board ownerco-owner, or editor and be a member of the team where the board is located). Additionally, the board owner/co-owner should allow team members to copy the board content.
    If you deleted an object, you can also restore it - check out this guide.

Is there a way to look a history of a specific text? It seems there is no history for my text which I’ve lost on the Board history.

At January 28 I’ve had a fully occupied column of a text:

Then some bug happened (text was appearing and dissappearing from time to time) and now all I have is this one word.

I’ve checked the whole history of my text editing during that date, but I couldn’t find this text. And I’ve also checked my whole available history, but I couldn’t find any information about editing this text at all.

Is there anything I can do? Or my text is gone forever?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ArtemReshetov - I would suggest reaching out to the Miro support team - you can find the contact form by searching for “contact form” in the following help center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

@ArtemReshetov - I would suggest reaching out to the Miro support team - you can find the contact form by searching for “contact form” in the following help center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

Thank you, Robert