Looking for help and remediation [BILLING]

• 28 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I have in the past loved Miro.
I have used it on my personal accounts, freelance and intruduced it in orgs I have worked with. Great.

I closed all my accounts a while back as I no longer use the service. I downgraded and “deleted” the accounts from my account page. So they are inaccessable to me, as they well are deleted.

However, I am still being charged for a monthly plan to my CC without any reference to what account, or even invoice email. So charged for a ghost account that should not exits. Brilliant.

I don’t qualify for direct support as I don’t have an active plan either, and past emails and support request to Miro have gone un-answered. So short of a chargeback, please can someone reachout to assist.

I have also tried to reset, retreve all and any accounts via password reset. nothing, I still have all of my logins in my password manager too so it’s not like I dont know

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@disappointedNotAngry - I have converted your post into a support ticket - you should have received an email to the address you used to sign in to this community. 

I need a support ticket also. I have a free account and I am being billed $15 per month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@WSam - See response here: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/being-billed-for-free-account-8869?postid=37536#post37536