Login via iOS app

Badge

Hello,

I cannot login into the iOS app anymore.

It always says invalid email format. My emailformat is blabla@de.company.com on the website its working.

Did you change something in the validation of the email address in the app?

12 replies

Got the same issue logging into the app with my work email address. It says it’s the incorrect format. 

Same here, but i'm using Android.

Same issue here. iPad Pro 12.9 M1, iPadOS 16.2

same here, please fix. iPad Air 4, iPadOS 16.2

Same here - iPhone 12 with iOS 16.2

Same issue here. I suspect it it is related to the hyphen (“-“) in my email address. The iOS app doesn’t like it. 

Same issue here. I suspect it it is related to the hyphen (“-“) in my email address. The iOS app doesn’t like it. 

Could be. I also have hyphen in my email address.

Same issue phone and ipad

Same issue on iPad 👎🏽 but log in perfect on web browser with same email

Was experiencing the same issue trying to log into Miro on my iPad using SSO.  I too have a hyphen in my email address.  Wasn’t having any issues accessing it via my work laptop or personal pc.  Looked at Apple Store and updated to v3.23.5 that was posted < 1 day ago.  It now works fine on the iPad.

It’s the length. If your mail is greater then 34 character, it won’t work… you can change your mail to a shorter one, unless this is fixed!? It’s really annoying, please fix it MIRO!

Just tried it… NOPE it’s not the length of the mail, it’s the length of the domain! We’ve got 21 chars and I think, this is to much and results in an “incorrect email”

Deleted