Question

Jira cards integration problem

• 17 April 2024
  • 2 replies

We are working with Jira cards, integrating Miro and Jira cloud, using the OAuth 2.0 integration.

We have a problem that cards that were converted into jira issues, do not receive any updates from Jira.

For example, if I convert a card to a Jira issue, and in Jira I assign the ticket, I will not see that the card is assigned, unless I open the card explicitly. 

The documentation says it should get updated up to 60 minutes after the change, but this doesn’t seem to work.

We are using the Starter kit in Miro.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Omer Meshar - I had ran into this too a while back, but it was eventually fixed - the post is here. Perhaps there is an issue again.

I would suggest that you open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Thanks @Robert Johnson - indeed looks like the same issue.

In my case, the Miro card finally was updated, but it took more than an hour (about 90 minutes).

Would be very helpful if there would be some kind of a “refresh” button that would initiate the polling and update the cards, which will enable the users to know that they are seeing the latest updates on the cards (things like assignee and status are important to get right).