Issue with Indian Credit Card - Doesn't Process

We want to subscribe for teams - 2 members but unable to use Credit card (tried multiple) issued in India due to the current security concerns issued by Reserve Bank of India

11 replies

Hi there, 

We’ve converted your post to the ticket because this case requires some personal information. Our Support team reaches out to you via email as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

Hi,i would like to subscribe to teams-2 members but unable to use Credit card(have tried 2 different cards)issued in India but not able to make the monthly payment,Requesting to please help me out on this.Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Sharath Patel,

I've converted your question into a ticket too, so you should receive a reply from a support agent to your inbox shortly. Please bear with us.

I am facing the same issue. Indian cards are not getting processed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Vijay Chhuttani,

Sorry you've run into this! I've converted your message to a ticket too so you can expect to hear back from a Support Agent soon. 

My annual subscription is failing…. I am using an Indian Credit card. Is it because of the new mandate by the Indian Central Bank (Reserve Bank of India)?

Get an SMS message “Transaction failed! For Rs.XXXX On HDFC Bank Credit Card xxnnnn. Reason: Non compliant Recurring or e Mandate. Use alternate source to pay the bill. Click: hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfZx8RCwQ”

Kindly address. My subscription expires today. request you to kindly extend till this issue is resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

My annual subscription is failing…. I am using an Indian Credit card. Is it because of the new mandate by the Indian Central Bank (Reserve Bank of India)?

Get an SMS message “Transaction failed! For Rs.XXXX On HDFC Bank Credit Card xxnnnn. Reason: Non compliant Recurring or e Mandate. Use alternate source to pay the bill. Click: hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfZx8RCwQ”

Kindly address. My subscription expires today. request you to kindly extend till this issue is resolved.

@Milind Soman - A support ticket has been created for you. For faster access to the support team in the future, you can create your own support ticket from your Miro dashboard - information on how to do this can be found here: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I have the same issue and couldnt proceed with the plan.. please advise..

I am facing the same issue with my credit cards not getting accepted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I am facing the same issue with my credit cards not getting accepted.

@Akshansh Bindal - Your post has been converted into a Miro support ticket – you should have received an email confirmation of the new ticket.

Hi there! I'm writing to report an issue I faced while trying to upgrade my account using my HDFC card. When I was redirected to the OTP page, I did not receive any OTP. After contacting the card helpline, they advised me to reach out to the merchant (Miro) for assistance. I'm using a VISA card and request your help in creating a support ticket to resolve this issue. Thank you!