Skip to main content

In some of my Miro tables I change cell color and opacity to highlight contents.
Have done this in the same way for a while and it has always worked without any problems.

Now, when changing a cell it looks fine, but when I then continue to change the next cell, the first one drops back to the old opacity (the new color is kept). The same goes if I change several cells at once (works well), but when I continue with one or several more the first ones drops back to the old opacity.

An annoying new feature, or what has changed???

I am having this same issue! Would greatly appreciate any advice

Hi @Anders Wahlborg and @LG-LAW 

Thanks for reaching out! 

As per my replication, I was able to reproduce the issue on my end. 

I reported this behavior internally and converted your comments to a support ticket so it can be inevstigated thoroughly. Please check your inbox for support’s response.

Same issue here.  Please advise.

HI @KMx,

Thanks for jumping in on this thread!

I converted your comment to a support ticket. Please check your inbox for support’s response.

Have gathered log files acc. to your request. Will try to have them sent to you later today. Currently there seems to be an IT issue stopping me.

Hi @Anders Wahlborg,

Were you asked by supports to provide the logs? If so, I’ll let the team know about your comment here.

Hej Eca
Yes I was approached by support, and asked to provide logs. I had a bit of an issue to upload the requested logs since I’m on a corporate network and needed a secure way to do so, plus the log files were quite large :)
Support have now confirmed that they can recreate the problem, and the tech team is looking in to it…

Hi @Anders Wahlborg,

Thanks for the update!

I can confirm that your case was escalated to the dedicated team. I’ll check from time to time for any updates from the team and will share them here. I have also updated the tilte and tagged it as INVESTIGATING]. Thanks for your patience as we work on this!