Inquiry About Embedding Websites in Portrait Orientation on Miro Boards

• 11 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Hello Miro Community,

I'm exploring the possibilities of enhancing my Miro boards by embedding external websites, specifically for applications like ChatGPT and Google Forms. Currently, I am utilizing the embed iframe option for this purpose. However, I've noticed that the embedding seems primarily oriented for landscape mode, and the options for resizing the frame appear to be somewhat restrictive.

My primary interest lies in embedding these sites in a portrait mode to better suit their layout and user interaction patterns, especially considering the vertical design of many web forms and AI assistant interfaces. I believe this could significantly improve the usability and integration of these tools within Miro boards.

Could anyone share insights or experiences regarding:

1. The possibility of embedding websites in a portrait orientation within Miro boards.
  2. Any known workarounds or settings adjustments that might allow for changing the orientation and aspect ratio of the embedded iframe to better accommodate portrait layouts.
  3. General tips or best practices when embedding web content, particularly interactive tools like ChatGPT and Google Forms, into Miro boards.

Any guidance or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated, as it would help in optimizing the use of Miro boards for various collaborative and interactive purposes.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and insights!

0 replies

No replies yet...