Hello, fellow Mirovocates! I am new to Miro, and interested in jumping in as soon as I can!
For those of you who used to create “push” presentations in Powerpoint--
- What do you like better about using Miro?
- How do you think differently about presentations now with Miro vs with PowerPoint?
- How does Miro work when teaching/presenting to an audience of more than 100? What can you do better with Miro, and what do you try to avoid?
- If you had one or two things to advise a strong PowerPoint user about moving to Miro, what would they be?
- Do you have a Miro board that you could share, that you would call your “greatest work in Miro” or your Masterpiece? I learn by example, and would like to glean the best tips to get started.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom!