Skip to main content

Hello Miro’s community

I’d like to draw a family tree and organigram for my company. How can I draw them?

@Julien -

Right now there is no specific family tree template but there are a few org chart templates (e.g. https://miro.com/templates/organizational-chart/) which you could use for this purpose.

Kiron

Thx @Kiron Bondale for organizational-chart. I'm disappointed that Miro can't make a simple family tree as below.:confused:

Yeah, a pedigree chart template would be really nice for collaborating on family trees.  Trying to map out a family before committing to work in Ancestry.com yet.  Especially when collaborating with folks around the country.  Can we put it on the wish list?

@LC4468 - Put whatever you’d like on the Wish List - if it already exists, just upvote it :)

Add an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

@Julien :

I hate so say this - but there are programs that do the work much faster and better than miro does now because it isn’t made for family trees.

Just try this one:

Working with it and it does what it should fast and offers everything you need:

Genogram Software - GenoPro

Michael

@LC4468 :

If you’re looking for a family tree collaboration then you have to try this one:

https://genopro.com/GenoProX/compare/

Michael

Thx @mlanders Genopro is only for PC and I’m on macOS.

@Julien  ...:worried:

OK … I see … so the only way is to google for the best family tree tool for mac …

Sorry that I could not help you ..

Hello Miro’s community, 

I found an article in Russian where Miro chart is used for family tree drawning. I really like this chart and want to use it for my family tree.

May you help me to find this chart among Miro charts? I don’t see anythinig close to this one.  

Here comes an Article link Генеалогическое древо: как составить, сколько стоит, где искать информацию для родословной (tinkoff.ru)