Skip to main content

Hello everyone, 

I had a Free account (3 boards) which opened with my personal (hotmail) e-mail account. Today I applied for and obtained an Education account, as I work for a university. 

Somehow I now have two team profiles, but both profiles feature my university e-mail. I want to get rid of the old one, but ensure its boards move to the Education plan account. So far, I have not found an intuitive route to figure out how to do this. Might anyone be able to help?

Many thanks!!

Mila

Hi @Mila31 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I can see that you’ve been in contact with support already regarding this. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance? 

For those who come across this thread, here are helpful articles:

Also, if you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!

Thank you @Eca, I was able to get in touch with support services and they explained the issue. I had to log out, clear my cookies and try to log back in with my original account. 

All sorted! Thanks for the time you have taken to help!

Mila

Thank you for replying with the update, @Mila31. Always helpful for users who may experience the same issue. Appreciate it!