Question

How to copy tags into a list?

• 8 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I have various tags on a cards in a timeline  to identify gaps, benefits etc with each card. I can filter the tags using the filter feature but is there a way to copy past these into a list format easily or view the list of gaps easily as a team?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Farha Jafri - My first thought was going to be filtering, but you beat me to it!

A few other options:

Clusterizer App

Check out this app on the Miro Marketplace → https://miro.com/marketplace/clusterizer/?backUrl=%2Fmarketplace%2F

Export to CSV

You could export the Cards to CSV and view the tags externally - one person could even do this quickly and either share their screen or copy-and-paste a screenshot of the spreadsheet onto the Miro board:

Custom Web-plugin

If you think this will be an ongoing activity, you could investigate creating a custom a web-plugin using the Miro Developer Platform (the SDK) to accomplish what you are looking for. You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation.

Wish List Idea

You could also add this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Thank you @Robert Johnson! I think the clusterizer is going to work well for what we need.