Skip to main content

How do you use Miro in an online course?

• 7 February 2022
  • 15 replies

Hello Miro Users!

I am searching for anyone interested on presenting to instructors on how you use Miro in an online course.  Our instructors are struggling engaging their students and I believe Miro will be an awesome tool to demonstrate how use to promote student engagement.

Please reach out if interested!

Thank you,

Veronica

15 replies

Userlevel 3

yep, we do a lot of presenting to (and with) students and research staff using Miro at GSA. Let me know if I can help :-)

d.

Userlevel 3

Hello Don. 

I host monthly Faculty Meetups and we try to provide faculty with strategies & Ed. Tech tools to promote student engagement.  We will have our next Faculty Meetup on March 23rd at 1 pm-2 pm.  Would you be interested on presenting then?  My institution is a technical school https://www.tstc.edu/

I want to respect your time and just make it simple this time around.  I had an idea of creating a ½ day mini Miro in Education conference with 30 minute presentations but again, still searching for available presenters.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you for reaching out!

You can send me an email to vbaca1451@gmail.com

Badge

I just sent you an email Veronica, I believe I can help! 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Loving all the education love in here! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Veronica! I’m happy to help, please let me know what details I can provide!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, Veronica! I’ll be sending you an email shortly. I believe I can help!

Userlevel 3

Hi Veronica, 

If you organize a ½ day mini Miro in Education conference, I’d be interesting in attending!

Userlevel 3

@Clarice Zdanski I would love to setup a ½ day mini conference.  I think it would be a big hit since the main trend at this time with instructors is finding a way to engage their students in an online environment.!  Anyone interested on working together to plan an event?

Userlevel 3

What time zone are you in? I’m in Milan, Italy (CET). I have been using Miro since I found out about it, but would love to see what other people are doing. 

Userlevel 3

@Clarice Zdanski I’m in Texas (Central).

Userlevel 3

So 7 hours earlier than me. When are you planning on doing this? I’d be interested if the logistics could be worked out. 

Userlevel 3

I’d be happy to help, too - I’ve been doing 100% online using Miro for the last couple of years. Want to chat about it? Join me at my office hour this week (or some other day in the future) - I’m happy to help. Be well! https://kasperowski.com/event/office-hours-with-richard-kasperowski-feb-16-2022/

Userlevel 3

Hi Richard, what time would your office hours be in Central European Time?

Userlevel 3

Never mind - I just clicked on the link. Will try later!

Hey Veronica,

We teach a 22-day course called Facilitating Workshops completely live and online. It’s perfect for people that want to be instructors in Miro.

You can learn how to design and run workshops of any kind. We have an entire school founded on teaching in Miro so we’ve got a lot to share about working with the tool!