How do I add a Miro subscriber, who works at the same company as me, to my team without having to have that person take out another subscription to Miro?

• 29 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Multiple people have joined Miro, as paid subscribers, independently of one another and all work at the same company and use emails of the same domain address.

We are experiencing difficulty in sharing boards between paid subscribers of the same company but in different teams and company profiles. It appears that not all employees of the same single company are available to be added without purchasing additional subscriptions. This is resulting in people being multi-billed for the same Miro service.

Please advise on how to:

1. add paid subscribers (who are not paid via my credit card) to be active members of my Miro team.
  2. add paid subscribers of my company, but not paid via my subscription bundle, to be a contributor to a given board (via the desktop app).
  3. merge the multiple paid subscription teams within the same single company to the same single subscription.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Anthony Woods -

There is no out-of-the-box way to consolidate billing accounts. If folks have signed up independently, then adding them to a different user’s account will result in that user being billed as well. 

As such, I’d suggest contacting Miro support (via this link Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center) to see if they can pool these individual subscriptions under a single centrally billed one.

Kiron