Skip to main content

Currently, you need to have an email belonging to the educational institution domain to apply for the Education plan. In case you don't have one but are employed by or enrolled in an accredited institution, our support team will be happy to review your application outside of a standard submission process.

Please add a message to this thread if you're unable to apply using this form https://miro.com/education-whiteboard/ and the community team will convert your message into a support ticket.

HI @Not Leg3nd 

I converted your post into a suppport ticket. Kindly check your inbox for support’s response.

In the meantime, If you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant for you when using Miro as a student, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!

Hello @Alyona I am a student at IGNOU (ignou.ac.in), studying masters in education. Unfortunately, this is a government university and doesn’t offer dedicated email for all its students. However I can share necessary documentation, including ID card, kindly assist me with Student account access, thank you.

Hello, I tried applying using the above mentioned form but it did not work. I would like to register for my student account however my institute doesn’t offer student email/mail service. 

hi @Rudra Kaushik 

I converted your post into a support ticket. Someone from the team will reach out shortly to assist.

Cheers.

Hi! I am a student from Russia, but my university doesn’t have an educational email that ends with -edu

is it possible for me still to apply for a student plan?

Hi @Diana_Ram,

I converted your comment into a support ticket so you can get assistance from one of our support team who handles Edu plan application. Please check your inbox for their response.