Here’s what to do if you can’t apply for Education plan, cause your email isn’t accepted

Show first post

66 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Lucielle Lin,

Thanks for asking!

In this case, you could attach any other document that would confirm your enrollment, like a scan of your student ID or an acceptance letter to your application. 

Hi there, I want to get involved in the education plan, I do have an email address from my institution, but my university does not have a student profile page that can prove I’m a student.

What should I do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @didaio

I've convert your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Hi!

I would like to apply for education plan, but my school doesn’t have educational email address.

But I have a document to prove I'm a student.

What should I do? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Anna Ilina

I've convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Hello! Have the same question as Aigul

I would like to apply for education plan, but my school doesnt have educational email address.

But I have a document(certificate)which school sends me, where they proved that I am a teacher.

What should I do? 
thanks in advance 

Hi!

I would like to apply for education plan, but my school doesnt have educational email address.

But I have a document(certificate)which school sends me, where they proved that I am a teacher.

What should I do?

Hi, Alyona. The link to that page only takes me back to the page where we select a plan instead of a thread.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @K Bowden,

The Community team isn't reviewing the applications; it's still handled by the Support team. This thread is for cases when something is preventing you from applying for the Education plan via this page: https://miro.com/education-whiteboard/

What is the alternative if our name is not listed on a public web page?

If you are employed by the educational institution and your name is not listed on its web page, you can provide any other document which validates your employment status.

The link for the community team to review an application is not working. It takes us back to the page to select an account type.” Please add a message to this thread if you're unable to apply using this form https://miro.com/education-whiteboard/ and the community team will convert your message into a support ticket.” What is the alternative if our name is not listed on a public web page?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Ekaterina Zarubina 

Currently, having an email belonging to the educational institution domain is indeed required to apply for the Education license. Since you don't have one, I'll convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. You can expect to get a reply from us shortly to your inbox. 

I am a teacher in a Moscow school. I would like to apply for education plan, but in our school we don’t have educational email address. I can prove by attaching the link from the schoool website where my position is described. I can’t apply with the form as it requires school email, which Idon’t have. Is there any chance that I can apply for educational plan by means of some other ways?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Gavin Keenan

Currently, having an email belonging to the educational institution domain is indeed needed to apply for the Education license. Since you don't have one, I'll convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. You can expect to get a reply from us shortly to your inbox. 

Hello, 

The required form to apply for a Miro Educational account requires a student email. The course I am taking through UX Design institute in Glassglow is an accredited course and others taking it mentioned being able to upgrade to an educational account. However, I do not have a student email and am stuck on the ‘add details’ page. Any advice how to get in contact with a support?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Anna Zharkova,

Currently, having an email belonging to the educational institution domain is indeed needed to apply for the Education license. Since you don't have one, I'll convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. You can expect to get a reply from us in your inbox shortly. 

I want to apply for the educator plan, but I don’t have educational email address but I can provide proof of my affiliation with an educational institution. (Link from school website). How can I apply? The form shows that it’s necessary to fill in the email address and doesn’t allow to send it.