Here’s what to do if you can’t apply for Education plan, cause your email isn’t accepted

Show first post

66 replies

Hello, same here! I’d like to register for a student account please, but my institution doesn’t offer an email. Thank you!

Hello, same here! I’d like to register for a student account please, but my institution doesn’t offer an email. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello, I am a student of a college in Canada, and my educational email doesn’t include edu. I ve attached my student ID to my application, but I still have not been accepted. Could you please help me with this issue?

When did you submit your application? The Education Plan help center article mentions it can take up to 10 days for a response.

Also, does your college provide you with an email address at all? For example, @humber.ca or @georgebrown.ca - when I went to St. Lawrence, my address was @sl.on.ca (although, they now use stlawrencecollege.ca).

If you are currently not using your college email address on your Miro account, you could update your account profile email to your college email and apply again.

Hello! Have the same question as Aigul

I would like to apply for education plan, but my school doesnt have educational email address.

But I have a document(certificate)which school sends me, where they proved that I am a teacher.

What should I do? 
thanks in advance 

Hello! I want to apply for the educator plan, but I don’t have educational email address but I can provide proof of my affiliation with an educational institution as a student .How can I apply? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Anna Ilina

I've convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Hi! I want to apply for the educator plan,I don’t have educational email address but I can provide proof of my affiliation with an educational institution as a teacher. Could you help me please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Kameli777,  

I've converted your message from this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your employment as a reply to the automated message you received.

Hello. I am a teacher from Ukraine but my school doesn’t have an educational email. Is it still possible for me to apply for the education plan?

Currently, you need to have an email belonging to the educational institution domain to apply for the Education plan. In case you don't have one but are employed by or enrolled in an accredited institution, our support team will be happy to review your application outside of a standard submission process.

Please add a message to this thread if you're unable to apply using this form https://miro.com/education-whiteboard/ and the community team will convert your message into a support ticket.

Hi! this is student from South Korea.

My college friends are having nice experience with Miro. And they taught me how to apply the student plan.

so I made every information. I wrote my school account, I paid for my document and linked it. My first attempt was Feb 19 but I couldn’t get any message.

I’m always checking my school web mail, g-mail, and many other accounts: just in case. second attempt was Mar 4. I’m still starved for your check.

I hope this reply would make situation better.

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @heeme,

For us to check why you haven't received any updates yet, we'll need to know which email address you used to apply for the Education License. I'll convert your message into a support ticket and will reach out within it with some additional questions. Please keep an eye on the inbox your Community profile is connected to. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Anna Zharkova,

Currently, having an email belonging to the educational institution domain is indeed needed to apply for the Education license. Since you don't have one, I'll convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. You can expect to get a reply from us in your inbox shortly. 

Hi!

I would like to apply for education plan, but my school doesn’t have educational email address.

But I have a document to prove I'm a student.

What should I do? 

Hello @Alyona 

I have the same problem. I already applied for the education plan already a while ago. I also included the information as you mentioned + a google docs link to my proof of enrolment. But I haven't heard back from them yet.

Can you help me?

hello there!

I run my own language school which has got a license from the local ministry of education, but unfortunately I don't possess any account with edu or k12 domen. could you help me get Education plan?

here's a link to my license: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vINm4APogmLb95ICB9n5euBlhs0CbD7n/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi!

I would like to apply for education plan, but my school doesnt have educational email address.

But I have a document(certificate)which school sends me, where they proved that I am a teacher.

What should I do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @didaio

I've convert your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Ekaterina Zarubina 

Currently, having an email belonging to the educational institution domain is indeed required to apply for the Education license. Since you don't have one, I'll convert this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. You can expect to get a reply from us shortly to your inbox. 

Hi @Kameli777,  

I've converted your message from this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your employment as a reply to the automated message you received.

Hi! I am very sorry. But i didn`t get any messages. Could you help me please? :( 

Hello! I am a teacher from Ukraine, and our institution doesn't have an educational email. Could you please help me in applying for an educational plan?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Owl777

I've converted your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please send us the link to your school website where your role is mentioned as a reply via your inbox. 

Hello, I am a design mentor and educator for an online educational platform, but we are not issued email addresses. I can provide a link to the public profile which shows that I am on the team, but I would like to use the education plan to allow my students to use Miro and for me to create materials with them. I cannot use the form as it expects an educational email. 

I am a teacher in a Moscow school. I would like to apply for education plan, but in our school we don’t have educational email address. I can prove by attaching the link from the schoool website where my position is described. I can’t apply with the form as it requires school email, which Idon’t have. Is there any chance that I can apply for educational plan by means of some other ways?

Hello, 

The required form to apply for a Miro Educational account requires a student email. The course I am taking through UX Design institute in Glassglow is an accredited course and others taking it mentioned being able to upgrade to an educational account. However, I do not have a student email and am stuck on the ‘add details’ page. Any advice how to get in contact with a support?

I want to apply for the educator plan, but I don’t have educational email address but I can provide proof of my affiliation with an educational institution. (Link from school website). How can I apply? The form shows that it’s necessary to fill in the email address and doesn’t allow to send it.