Skip to main content

I am not able to resize any of my shapes. I can select it, and I see the double arrow to make it larger but when I go to make it bigger or smaller nothing happens. This is a new issue, as I used to be able to. Nothing is locked, I have signed out and back in, cleared cache and nothing is helping. Any ideas?

Hi @hclima,

Thank you for reaching out! It sounds frustrating not being able to resize your shapes, especially since this was previously working for you. Since you’ve already tried signing out, clearing the cache, and ensuring that nothing is locked, here are a few additional troubleshooting steps you might consider:

1. Make sure your app is updated to the latest version if you’re using the desktop version.
  2. If you’re using a web browser, try a different one to see if the issue persists.
  3. Sometimes browser extensions can interfere with functionality. Try disabling them temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.
  4. If possible, check if the resizing works on another device to help isolate the problem.

If none of these steps help, please reach out to our support team with details about your setup, and they’ll be happy to assist further.

Ok I tried all of those and it still didn’t work so I will reach out to support. 

Hi, I’ve also encountered this issue specifically with the ERD shapes arising the last 24 hours. It feels like a bug in Miro 🤔

Hello, I’ve also encountered same issue. Tested in different browser using Google Chrome and Opera with all plugins disabled.

There is definitely something unexpected going on with ERD shapes. I cannot resize any of them. When I opened a board created around six month ago and copied those ERD shapes to a new board, then suddenly became REALLY, REALLY wide and unreadable.

I have opened a support ticket and will update this post as I hear back from the support team.

Update from the Support team:

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue with ERD shapes. I can confirm that a bug on our end causes this behavior – we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience it causes and assure you that we're working towards a resolution!

We'll continue to follow up with any updates as soon as possible. Please, bear with us!