Skip to main content

Hi the Figma plugin doesn’t work. Can you help?

Thanks for that but Miro needs to ensure they are continually monitoring advertised functionality. Miro should know when it’s down and fix it, not rely on the community for updates. I need to get projects done i have tons of updates to my Figma that need to be populated into Miro because our team has decided upon the Figma → Miro workflow. As soon as I copy and paste from Figma to Miro it loses the connection with the original board and my company is losing time, and money. If it’s not going to be supported just stop developing the plugin!

The team has re-deployed the current Figma service, which should ideally resolve the issue. If you're still experiencing any problems, I will convert your comment into a support ticket for further investigation.

The plugin worked fine until last week, when this started happening — and it is still happening. 

Endless non-responsive spinning wheel when clicking the Miro plugin from within Figma.

“503 Service Temporarily Unavailable” in browser when clicking the suggested web link.

Hi @Bumhan Yu, @Corey Malone, and @Anna B,

Thanks for your updates! I understand how frustrating this situation can be, especially with ongoing projects at stake. I’ve converted your comments into a support ticket, and our support team will assist you based on the errors you've encountered.

They’ll reach out to you soon with further guidance and updates. If you have any additional information or questions in the meantime, feel free to share!

We appreciate your understanding as we work to resolve these issues.