Skip to main content

Hi ,

How can I export user insights information into an excel file

Hi @Gauri Sawant 

This article here has details on multiple export options, including .csv files in Excel. Hope this is helpful.

Hi I don’t want to export any of the boards , I want to export my “User Insights” information to moniter app usage within my organization.

Thanks

Gauri

@Gauri Sawant - Are you referring to these insights? → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019358000-Admin-Insights

Hi @Gauri Sawant,

Could you please confirm if you’re referring to the Admin Insights found in the Company Settings?

If so, currently, there is no direct option to export the insights data. However, you can always reach out to our support team or contact your Customer Success Managers if you're on an Enterprise plan for further assistance.

Let me know if you need any additional help!

Hi Eca,

Yes, I was looking at exporting the user insights information. I will be reaching out to our Miro Account Manager for this data.

Thanks

Gauri

Thanks for updating us, @Gauri Sawant!

If you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!