Skip to main content

An error keeps popping up saying the “This tool is unavailable on the board”. I have previously exported a frame before so i was wondering how i can get that to work now. I am the owner of the board and i have the same plan that i used the last time i exported a frame.

Hi @Adiyana Ford 

Thank you for reaching out!

There was a previous bug where the "This tool is unavailable on the board" error message appeared after a shortcut key was pressed, but that issue has been resolved. In your case, since the error occurs when trying to export to PDF, I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue on my end—I was able to export a frame to PDF successfully.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you're seeing? Also, can you confirm what actions you took just before the error appeared? Did you simply click the export button, or were there any keys pressed beforehand?

This information will help us investigate further. We’ll work to get this sorted out!

i click on three dots- board- export- save as PDF. when i click okat to highlight a frame it immediately gives me the error message before even creating the frame

Thanks for the screenshot and details of the actions taken, @Adiyana Ford! I’ve gone ahead and converted your post into a support ticket. Please check your inbox for their response!

To anyone who also encountered this issue, please let us know in this thread so we can have supports take a look into your case. Alternatively, you may contact Miro support team using this link.

Thank you. Do you know how long this will take?

Hi @Adiyana Ford 

I’ve flagged your case to the support team. Response times can vary depending on the volume of requests, but they typically get back to you within a day or so. Keep an eye on your inbox, as they’ll provide an update directly.