Expand Brand Assets

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge
  1. Can you include thumbnails in Brand Assets so you don’t have to retroactively go in to upload a new logo every time for a project? Also when you do upload, it doesn’t keep them but you have to re-upload every image per board which is frustrating. 
  2. Can you include ‘emojis’ in brand assets so we can upload custom emojis that will function library wide for our team?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nicole Prefer - If you’ve never heard of the feature, you can add images and documents to your Saved Files library and they will be available to you at the team level. While I would like for them to be available at the user profile level, at least it’s a start.

And, if you have a developer resource within your organization, you could investigate creating a custom web app using Miro’s Developer Platform, where you could all images to an app that all users could install. Miro even offers a working example of this app called Drag and Drop - more info here:

https://developers.miro.com/#app-examples

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nicole Prefer - I should have clarified if you were referring to Brand Center and not something else as you posted in the Developer platform and APIs category, e.g., the Developer Platform Asset Manager or Asset Search apps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for submitting this idea @Nicole Prefer ! We’ve made some updates to Workshop & Presentation features that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow! Hope to see you there ✨