Embed MS Outlook Calendar in Miro board

• 16 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi Community,

I may be missing it, however I’m looking for a way to embed an Outlook calendar into a Miro board(s) - in a way that it is directly seen within the board (and preferably editable).

The best I can find is: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/importing-google-calendar-4680?tid=4680&fid=45, however this is for Google calendar and also uses iframes, so doesn’t provide the usability we’re looking for.

I’ve also found a lot of information in embedding Miro into MS Teams. That’s the wrong direction for our use case.

Points of note

• All users are delegates of the calendar in question
    • We don’t care if users that don’t have delegation rights can see/interact with the board instance of the calendar.
  • View of real time changes in the calendar is highly desired
  • Ability to edit the calendar from within Miro is an added bonus, but not critical

Many thanks in advance!

1 reply

I jut figured out how to do this. If you go to your Outlook calendar online, go to Settings>Calendar>Shared Calendars then publish your calendar it gives you an HTML code that you can use.

I then used this code but replace XXXX with your outlook HTML link

<iframe width="960" height="540" src="XXXX" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Annoyingly it shows in miro as a monthly view, would have preferred a weekly but it’s a start