Customer Information Box?

• 11 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I am curious if anyone has created a box or template that I can put on the top of every whiteboard that has lines on it to put like a customers name, address, phone number, email

Like you would see on a phone contact tab

If so can you recommend one and how to find it in the system? Sorry we are brand new to using it.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James Labruno -

The challenge with this is that with Miro giving you an infinite whiteboard, unless you start folks off with a frame with that info, or have it be part of every frame (which would be redundant), it might not be read by all.

A lot depends on how you expect it to be used. 

If this is for exporting to a PDF purposes after a workshop, then you could have a “Contact Info” frame with that info and it would be picked up when you do the export.

But if it is strictly for viewing during the workshop by participants, it’d be easiest to either:

1. Add it to a frame and make that frame the start view
  2. Add it to the Notes panel

Kiron

I was wondering if maybe someone had created a box or a template to use already. I would basically just have it at the top of each template and they would have to scroll back up to see it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @James Labruno! Have you checked the wireframes library? There are some useful wireframe objects there that I believe you could use for this. 🙂

https://miro.com/marketplace/wireframes/