Question

Creating a interactive Talktrack

• 31 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

It seems that objects are already in place when playing back, taking away the interactive aspect. Is there a way to truly make TalkTrack interactive, so participants can see object placement as it happens in the recording? If you've encountered this and have any helpful tips or solutions, I'd really appreciate your insights.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jurrian Brasjen - As what you are describing is not currently possible, I would recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Moderator note: This question was was posted four days ago - the older post has been deleted.

Badge

If people are interested, this is the link to the WishList: 
Enhancing TalkTrack for Real-Time Interactive Object Placement 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing this question  @Jurrian Brasjen ! We’ve made some updates to Talktrack. To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates,  join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow! Hope to see you there 😊