Converting to Jira Issue

• 6 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

I’ve been reading through numerous articles in the community and help pages and couldn’t find an answer or the fact the ‘issue’ has been resolved/addressed, so apologies for the repeat and sounding like a broken record.

When creating a card or sticky in Miro with the end goal of converting them to Jira EPIC’s, stories and the like, it would make sense for Miro to be able to prepopulate all the fields within the convertion process by being able to use the appropriate field names within the Miro card, Description, Summary, Story Points, Assignee etc.

As the Miro - Jira integration is two way, Miro should be able to pull the relevant field names from Jira (if any have been modified) or simply hook in to the default field names as it does now.

It seems an unecessary step to (especially when doing SAFe Agile planning activities) to create and populate a Miro card or sticky and then either retype or copy and paste the information when using the Convert to JIRA Issue, because the option ‘dumps’ everything in the summary field.

I’ve seen articles from two to three years back that request similar features, and I’m surprised this functionality hasn’t been addressed (well, not that I’ve found and happy to be corrected).

0 replies

No replies yet...