Question

Consultant Plan: Limit of licenses

Hi everyone, 

currently we are on Consultant plan with 74 full licenses. For a large workshop coming up, I wanted to buy 32 more licenses - but I can only select 100. Is a 100 licenses the maximum of full licenses I can have? 

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers- 

Leonie 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Leonie Brühl:

I’ve got three ideas to this:

• What about inviting the over 6 more users as “free” full-editing-”guest-editors”

Maybe you’ve got acces to the still in beta-mode, but some users got the option, that they can change the name of the free guest editors:

• Or: Changing the Conusultant-Plan to a Team Plan (but I guess you have choosen the right plan for your needs)
  • Or: Contacting the sales team, to ask them for a solution for your needs: sales@miro.com

Best

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Leonie Brühl - FYI: The Team, Consultant, and Business plans all appear to max out at 100

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Robert Johnson :

The enterprise solution? ...

Thanks @Robert Johnson @mlanders for your quick responses! Additional guests are unfortunately not an option, due to security reasons. Only registered members are allowed in my organization. I guess I will contact the sales support. Thank you again :) 

@Robert Johnson you mean 100 instead of 10 I guess? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson you mean 100 instead of 10 I guess? :)

I absolutely did :)

The Enterprise Plan also has a new Flexible Licensing Program that sounds like it could be a good fit for your use case.