Skip to main content

I've had 2 issues:

1. When I lose connection it occasionally doesn't show me that I did, I can just keep typing and find out later that my material didn’t get saved.
  2. I've been losing material in ways that do not make chronological sense.

Example of 2nd issue: wrote note then gave it a tag some time later (perhaps one hour later) while the note was still complete→ day later find that half of the text is missing but the tag is still on it, also never saw connection loss in any of these moments

Connection issues being the source of the problem is my assumption but obviously there might be something else causing the material to disappear. This has only happened to sticky notes so far but that's what I use 90% of the time so that doesn't really say much. Nobody else is in my board.

A side-issue to this is that history removes the log of objects every time you edit them later. So you can only see the latest version of each object which makes the history tab kinda useless.

Hi @youngturtlesloth 

Thank you for sharing this issue. I’ve converted your post into a support ticket so our team can assist you directly. They’ll be able to look into this further and help resolve the problem.

Please feel free to update us once the issue is resolved, as it could be helpful for others in the community as well.